At IMAC Med Spa, we are proud to offer innovative and highly customizable IV therapies to our patients. IV stands for intravenous and this therapy is one of the most efficient ways to incorporate hydration and nutrients into your body. Our skilled nurses provide a wide range of treatments—from simple hydration to vitamin boosts.
We tailor each IV therapy session to your individual needs and existing conditions. Some of our additives include:
- Immunity booster: By pairing the hydrating properties of IV fluids with a blend of vitamins and antioxidants, this therapy can help support your immune system, provide anti-inflammatory benefits, and assist in illness recovery.
- Vitamin booster: This comprehensive treatment incorporates a variety of vitamins to promote whole-body wellness.
- B12 booster: B12 is a vitamin that plays a crucial role in the formation of red blood cells—making it an important part of supporting essential systems such as your nervous system, immune system, and metabolism. This specialized IV therapy results in fast absorption of this vitamin.
- B complex: B complex refers to a group of vitamins, including Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic acid (B5), and Pyridoxine (B6). Together, these vitamins might help to increase energy levels and boost mood.
- Glutathione: This antioxidant packs a powerful punch and can help support your immune system and strengthen cell function and regeneration to potentially slow down signs of the aging process.
- Lipo shot: This combination of hydration, vitamins, amino acids, and nutrients is targeted to support your metabolism and boost energy naturally—to assist you in burning excess fat.
Little to No Recovery Time
Most of our treatments require little to no downtime. With minimally invasive procedures, you'll be up and out in no time!
Every face and body is different. We can create a specific treatment for you based on your aesthetic goals.
Ongoing In-House Training
We always keep up to date with the best products & processes in the industry. Our team members are constantly learning!
The primary benefit of IV therapy is that it delivers any needed hydration, vitamins, and minerals directly to the bloodstream. Unlike oral solutions, which have a wait time between ingesting and being absorbed through the digestive system, our patients can quickly receive nutrients for faster utilization.
In addition to fast absorption, pairing IV therapy with a customized vitamin blend, can help ease common concerns such as:
- Dull skin and acne
- Muscle soreness
- Low energy or fatigue
- Excess weight
- Weak immune system
Why Choose IMAC Med Spa for IV Therapy?
At IMAC Med Spa, we start each treatment by listening to your unique goals and health concerns. Once we understand your needs, our skilled and highly trained nurses administer your treatment. We pair our industry-leading methods with a clean environment and knowledgeable, compassionate staff to create a patient experience that is second to none.
Most therapies take between 15 – 30 minutes to administer—making it perfect for a lunch break pick-me-up. Some of our patients receive regular IV therapy on a weekly or bi-weekly basis, while others come in for special occasions or on an as-needed basis. No matter the type or frequency of treatment you are interested in, our team at IMAC Med Spa is here to help. We offer our customized IV therapy in Santa Clarita—serving patients throughout Newhall, Valencia, Saugus, Canyon Country, Stevenson Ranch, and beyond.
Call our team today at (661) 533-4488 or fill out our brief online contact form to schedule an appointment.
"This is in my opinion the best medical spa in Santa Clarita."Azeem F.
"This has helped me have more confidence in myself. Thank you IMAC spa!"Julie B.
"The facility and equipment are very updated and clean."Jacob R.
Contact Our Office
Whether you have questions or you’re ready to get started, our team is ready to help. Complete our form or contact us today at (661) 533-4488.