Microneedling is a minimally invasive facial treatment that encourages the natural anti-aging processes of your skin. Our state-of-the-art equipment precisely punctures the skin at a specified depth and speed to trigger a healing response while injecting serum into the channels created to jumpstart collagen and elastin production. This new cell growth leads to smoother, more youthful, and rejuvenated skin.
Microneedling is used to treat the appearance of:
- Acne scars and minor scars
- Age spots and discoloration
- Large pores
- Stretch marks
At IMAC Med Spa, we know that there is no one-size-fits-all solution to your aesthetic goals, which is why we pair our microneedling with PRP injections and AquaGold treatments. This highly customized approach to care has made us one of the most trusted med spas in the area.
To learn more about our Santa Clarita microneedling treatment, call us at (661) 533-4488.
Little to No Recovery Time
Most of our treatments require little to no downtime. With minimally invasive procedures, you'll be up and out in no time!
Every face and body is different. We can create a specific treatment for you based on your aesthetic goals.
Ongoing In-House Training
We always keep up to date with the best products & processes in the industry. Our team members are constantly learning!
While microneedling offers benefits alone, our goal is to treat a wide range of aesthetic concerns. That is why we utilize AquaGold in combination with our equipment. This treatment deposits hyaluronic acid as well as dermal fillers into the channels made by microneedling to create a superficial layer of smooth skin—shrinking pore size, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and plumping thin skin.
Platelet-rich plasma injections, commonly known as PRP injections, use the restorative properties of your own blood to boost healing and protein-generation in the targeted area. This process starts with one of our skilled nurses drawing a small amount of blood and then running it through a centrifuge to isolate the platelets. We then take these platelets and use our microneedling dermapen to inject them into your skin to stimulate reparative cells—which can combat wrinkles, help with hair restoration, and lead to a more youthful appearance.
The easiest way to decide if microneedling is right for you is by requesting a free consultation with one of our experienced practitioners. Our highly qualified professionals will listen to your aesthetic goals, and then work with you to create a treatment plan to match them. We will walk you through the procedure as well as any necessary aftercare and make scheduling your first treatment a breeze. Our team of trained and skilled nurses performs these personalized microneedling treatments in Santa Clarita and the surrounding areas.
Call our team today at (661) 533-4488 or fill out our quick and easy online contact form to schedule an appointment.
"This has helped me have more confidence in myself. Thank you IMAC spa!"Julie B.
"The front desk ladies are always accommodating and courteous."Judey C.
"Going in for a vampire facial, I’m excited to see how it goes!!"Dina D.
- Do not consume alcohol drinks 24 hours prior to the treatment.
- Avoid taking the following medications: aspirin, ibuprofen, vitamins E, ginger, ginkgo biloba,
- Schedule your appointment at least 2 weeks prior to a special event which you may be attending.
- Reschedule your appointment if you have rash, blisters, cold sores or blemish on the area.
- Be sure to eat before your treatment.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Do not apply any make up on your treatment day.
- Wash your face a few hours after treatment of before bedtime. Use a gentle cleanser and gently massage the face.
- Apply Sunscreen SPF 30 or higher.
- You can return to the skin care routine after 48-72 hours.
- Mineral make up can be applied 12-72 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid alcohol based toners for 2 weeks.
- Avoid swimming and bathtubs for 3 days.
- Do not exercise for the first 24 hours.
- Do not undergo any facial treatments for 2 weeks.
- Do not drink alcohol 2 days after the treatment, to avoid bruises.
Contact Our Office
Whether you have questions or you’re ready to get started, our team is ready to help. Complete our form or contact us today at (661) 533-4488.